Tuesday, July 31, 2012

UFS211 UNIT 6 MECHANICS/GRAMMAR TASK 6

WHAT RAE THE COMMON MISTAKES THAT YOU ALWAYS DO IN WRITING? DO YOU FIND WRITING IN ENGLISH IS DIFFICULT?WHAT KIND OF PROBLEM DO YOU FACED WHEN YOU START WRITING? WHAT ARE YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO OVERCOME THE PROBLEM? DISCUSS.

the common mistakes that i always do in writing is that i cannot find a better transition and i often forgot to include prove to each of my points. sometimes i often forget to watch my tense whether its past or present. i find writing in english is a bit difficult as i thought cause you have to watch all the little details  and the correct way to write. when i start writing, i often repeat the things that i have already stated(repetition) and sometimes i cannot find a suitable words for me to elaborate my writings. my suggestion to overcome my problem is try to write more with the correct writing order and read more books for my reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment